Next quarter winter 2023
Turning work, sequences mixing different types of complex movement, changes of direction, drags, glides, saccades, boleos and hooks.
We will especially encourage improvisation and in the interpretation of music we will introduce syncopation, double-double time, slow movements, etc.
Schedules of N 3 Tuesday 20,15h
Schedules to make up classes, Level 2 Tuesday 7:00 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 p.m., Level 1 Monday 11:30 a.m., Wednesday 7:15 p.m. and Saturdays 5:30 p.m.
Schedules Next spring quarter, from March 2023
Through the textures we will give the student mechanisms to find their own combinations and why not? encourage inventiveness through the knowledge developed in this already important work time.
Do you want to know if you are up to the challenge?
How do you know if you are ready for the intermediate level? Very easy, you can always try the class or come to the practices to get our opinion and support.
- It is not necessary to pay tuition, minimum registration period 3 months. Payment will be made on the first day of class.
- Maximum of 6 months at this level. It is not necessary to register as a couple.
- You can make up missed classes, at any time of your level
- In order to coordinate the balancing of classes and recover them, it is mandatory to communicate absences in advance by WhatsApp, (we will return to class by class balancing at the end of restraints) to the 635 80 33 75 , or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Milonga student contribution – Friday practice €7 (Student-members), Saturday €3.5 (Student-members)
- You can join once the quarter has started, after consultation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 635 803 375 and we will advise you.
- Check our discount policy, send us an e-mail to email@example.com
- School rules and conditions
- We comply with the anticovid 19 regulations, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
QUARTERLY CONTRIBUTION, €125 PER PERSON.
CHECK OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS FOR LEVEL 3, THROUGH THE E-MAIL CONTACT@BARNATANGO.COM OR WHATSAPP 635 80 33 75
As we have already mentioned in previous levels, something fascinating that the tango, apart from its great versatility of movements, the expertise in moving, decorating and drawing with the legs and its characteristic embrace, it is the possibility of enjoying the simplest, connecting with the music and the couple, as well as enjoying very complex movements also connecting with the music and of course with the partner, here already in a very intense, deep way, mastering a very technical and highly sophisticated physical language. The wonder of this is that we can find it on the same track, on the same milonga day, the same batch. Tango is not literally represented by dancing to the rhythm, as it could happen in other dances, it is interpreted and improvised in a very creative way, the dancers being almost one more instrument within the musical structure, now dancing the rhythm, now the melody , now a pause, in time, in double time, in half time, in double time, listening to the violins, adorning with the piano, sustaining the movement in the singer's voice, at full speed above the bandoneons, in end an endless range of possibilities, a joy. To all this is added ñ the possibility that man and woman, guide and interpreter can be in the same and intimate embrace but at different moments of the same music, truly fascinating, it is not surprising that whoever is touched by tango, hands over their best moments to this passion, because let's not fool ourselves, if you are not going to put passion into it, you better not try it, now if you put it on, tango is going to thank you greatly.