Level 1/ Dissociation and more…
At this level we will emphasize the dissociation with the movements known as “eights” or “crosses” without abandoning the walk (cross walk), connection and placement.
We will learn within improvisation to recognize the movements of the other with greater fidelity and listening, in addition to introducing ourselves more deeply into the language and the “brand”. We will learn to form slightly more elaborate figures with stops and amagues. We will also recognize musically, time and double-time.
Warning: From this moment the tango can create addiction 🙂
To access this level requires prior knowledge of tango, it will depend on each case, although it is not complicated to get it. To dance tango you don’t have to be a dancer, you don’t have to be thin … you just need to feel like it. There are many benefits of this dance to the body, mind, emotions and spirit.
Find out about our news!
Level 1 / Timetable
- Weekly includes the Technical class for all levels Tuesday 19 to 20h and the role changing class, Wednesday 20 to 21h (from the 5 week of classes).
- It is not necessary to pay tuition, minimum registration period 3 months. Payment will be made on the first day of class.
- Maximum of 6 months at this level. No need to register as a couple.
- You can recover the lost classes, at any time of your level.
- In order to coordinate the balancing of the classes and recover them, it is obligatory to communicate the lack of attendance in advance by WhatsApp at 635 80 33 75, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday milonga student price € 6
- You can join once the quarter has begun, after consultation, e-mail email@example.com or call 635803375 and we will advise you.
- Quarterly Contribution: € 120 per person, € 200 per couple
- Men or leaders up to 3 classes per week for the same contribution
- Pay pack all practices on Saturdays (2 x month): for € 15 more
- You can pay through the account number: ES67 2100 3139 8821 0092 3681 CAIXESBBXXX, putting your name and course and send us an e-mail or whatsapp
- You can pay by card (coming soon).