Level 2 / Pivots and more…
At this level we will work in depth the pivots and the walk, without ever abandoning connection and posture.
We will begin to recognize different places of the axis and different distance-relationship within the hug, circular variation in time and start of turns, simple ornaments as a way of listening to the other and as a tool to find relaxation-tone of legs and feet. Within the theme for the figures we will introduce the “linear trawls” and deepen the stops.
We will also begin to pay more attention to the musicality of the dance
Here the work is more sequential, using figures and developing them, exploring their different possibilities, different dynamics and resolutions (turns, trawls, low boleos, pencils), to enrich the capacity for movement and dialogue.
Do you want to know if you are ready for the challenge?
How to know if you are prepared for the medium level? Very easy, you can always try the class or come to the practices to give you our opinion and support.
Level 2 / Timetable
- Weekly includes the Technique class for all levels
- Tuesday 19 to 20h and the Change of Role class,
- Wednesday 20 to 21h (from the 5 week of classes).
- It is not necessary to pay tuition, minimum registration period 3 months. Payment will be made on the first day of class.
- Maximum of 6 months at this level. No need to register as a couple.
- You can recover the lost classes, at any time of your level.
- In order to coordinate the balancing of the classes and recover them, it is obligatory to communicate the lack of attendance in advance by WhatsApp at 635 80 33 75, or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Friday milonga student price € 6
- You can join once the quarter has begun, after consultation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 635803375 and we will advise you.
- Quarterly Contribution: € 120 per person, € 200 per couple.
- Men or leaders up to 3 classes per week for the same contribution.
- Pay pack all practices on Saturdays (2 x month): for € 15 more.
- You can pay through the account number: ES67 2100 3139 8821 0092 3681 CAIXESBBXXX, putting your name and course.
- You can pay by card (coming soon).