Level 3/ Turns, boleos and more…
Work of turns, sequences mixing different types of complex movement, changes of direction, drag, plane, take off, boleos and hooks.Work of turns, sequences mixing different types of complex movement, changes of direction, drag, plane, take off, “boleos” and “ganchos”
We will especially encourage improvisation and in the interpretation of music we will introduce syncopa, double-double time, slow movements, etc.
Through the textures we will give the student mechanisms to find their own combinations and why not? encourage inventiveness through the knowledge developed in this already important work time.
Do you want to know if you are ready for the challenge?
How to know if you are prepared for the medium level? Very easy, you can always try the class or come to the practices to give you our opinion and support.
Level 3/ Timetable
- Weekly includes the Technique class for all levels Tuesday 19 to 20h and the Change of Role class, Wednesday 19 to 20h (from the 5 week of classes).
- It is not necessary to pay tuition, minimum registration period 3 months. Payment will be made on the first day of class.
- Maximum of 6 months at this level. No need to register as a couple.
- You can recover the lost classes, at any time of your level.
- In order to coordinate the balancing of the classes and recover them, it is obligatory to communicate the lack of attendance in advance by WhatsApp at 635 80 33 75, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday milonga student price € 6
- You can join once the quarter has begun, after consultation, e-mail email@example.com or call 635803375 and we will advise you.
- Quarterly Contribution: € 120 per person, € 200 per couple
- Men or leaders up to 3 classes per week for the same contribution
- Pay pack all practices Saturdays (2 x month): for € 15 more.
- You can pay through the account number: ES67 2100 3139 8821 0092 3681 CAIXESBBXXX, putting your name and course.
- You can pay by card (coming soon).