At this level we will emphasize dissociation with movements known as "eights" or "crosses" without abandoning the walk (cross walk), connection and placement.
We will learn within improvisation to recognize the movements of the other with greater fidelity and listening, in addition to entering more deeply into the language and the “brand”. We will learn to form slightly more elaborate figures with stops and feints. We will also recognize musically, time and double-time.
Warning: From this moment on, tango can create addiction ?
Level 1 hours Tuesday 7:00 p.m., Wednesday 7:15 p.m. and Saturday 5:30 p.m.
You can make up classes too
Level 0, Wednesday 8:30 p.m. and Friday 7:00 p.m.
To access this level, prior knowledge of tango is required, it will depend on each case, although it is not difficult to achieve it. To dance tango you don't have to be a dancer, you don't have to be thin ... you just need the will. There are many benefits of this dance for the body, mind, emotions and spirit.
Find out about our news!
- It is not necessary to pay tuition, minimum registration period 3 months. Payment will be made on the first day of class.
- Maximum of 6 months at this level. It is not necessary to register as a couple.
- You can make up missed classes, at any time of your level
- In order to coordinate the balancing of classes and recover them, it is mandatory to communicate absences in advance by WhatsApp, (we will return to class by class balancing at the end of restraints) to the 635 80 33 75 , or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Milonga student contribution - Friday practice € 5 (Members)
- You can join once the quarter has started, after consultation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 635 803 375 and we will advise you.
- Check our discount policy, send us an e-mail to email@example.com
- School rules and conditions
- We comply with the anticovid 19 regulations, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
QUARTERLY CONTRIBUTION, € 120 PER PERSON.
- CHECK OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS FOR LEVEL 1, THROUGH THE EMAIL CONTACT@BARNATANGO.COM OR WHATSAPP 635 80 33 75
The eight" It is a characteristic movement of tango, I would say that it is almost exclusive, it is called like this because when executing it an eight is drawn, or an infinity. The eights are steps forward or backward where when passing through the base or axis, (feet together), it pivots or rotates more or less before the next step, it is characteristic of the dance of women, although men, to a lesser extent , they also run it. It's that movement that we all imitate when we don't know Dance Tango, but we have seen him dance in some "movie". The good execution of the "eights", the development of the proper technique in a precise and clean way, favors the work of the back and hips and gives us elegance and balance in our walk, we do not usually give much importance to our way of walking, however, walking well is a symptom of health, elegance and balance.
"Listen to the movements of the other." No, we are not talking about seeing, nor about hearing, we mean feeling, more specifically listening with the body, that there is more beautiful in a couple's dance than being able to feel the other and that to the extent that feeling is more acute influence your own movement by improving and enriching it, making it part of your own expression. That is the danced tango expressing emotions and feelings through the partner and the music