Spring quarter 2023, starting April 11
PFor the advanced level a certain degree of skill and practice is required and being a regular at the milongas, we do not recommend these classes if you have not been dancing regularly for a minimum of 3 years or more.
No level 5 this quarter
- Level 3 Tuesday 20:15
- Level 4 Friday 20:20
Do you want to know if you are up to the challenge?
How do you know if you are ready for the intermediate level? Very easy, you can always try the class or come to the practices to get our opinion and support.
The milonga is a multicolored and cosmopolitan space with an incredible mix of cultures, ages and trends, you dance connecting with yourself, with your partner and with the rest of the dance floor, be careful! It is an intoxicating sensation, check it out! come to the milonga “El Desbande”
- It is not necessary to pay tuition, minimum registration period 3 months. Payment will be made on the first day of class.
- Maximum of 6 months at this level. It is not necessary to register as a couple.
- You can make up missed classes, at any time of your level
- In order to coordinate the balancing of classes and recover them, it is mandatory to communicate absences in advance by WhatsApp, (we will return to class by class balancing at the end of restraints) to the 635 80 33 75 , or by e-mail to email@example.com
- Milonga student contribution – Friday practice €7 (Students-members), Saturdays €3.5 (Students-members)
- You can join once the quarter has started, after consultation, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 635 803 375 and we will advise you.
- Check our discount policy, send us an e-mail to email@example.com
- School rules and conditions
- We comply with the anticovid 19 regulations, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
QUARTERLY CONTRIBUTION, €125 PER PERSON.
CHECK OUR EXCLUSIVE OFFERS FOR LEVEL 5, THROUGH THE E-MAIL CONTACT@BARNATANGO.COM OR WHATSAPP 635 80 33 75
If you have come this far, without a doubt you are already a tango addict, something of which you can be proud, as well as grateful, that we are going to tell you about. Surely you've already been to milonguear in Paris, or Berlin or Rome, Russia, Scandinavia or the Balkans, maybe Buenos Aires? What not, not yet? Do not wait any longer, Tarragona, Perpignan or Zaragoza, they may be the first destinations if you have not left Barcelona yet, you have to start, do not hesitate, you will be well received in the community, you will meet new people, you will develop your dance, you will let yourself be seduced and you will seduce, you will grow as a person.
There is no doubt that dancing tango is an exquisite form of expression. Watching tango dance at the milonga, we see people express themselves with a dedication that is sometimes difficult to find in daily life, this is transmitted to other spheres of relationships and daily activities. When dancing we release endorphins in our brain that act as neurotransmitters generating a feeling of well-being, in addition we are sharing the moment of the dance with our partner and not only that, we share it with the entire milonga. We celebrate life, that's what it's about.
If you are already an expert tango dancer or are on the way to being one, you have developed a sense of rhythm, musical ear, physical dexterity, creativity and very importantly listening to the other, without listening to your partner you will never become a An expert dancer, no matter the role, that is why in our advanced levels we pay special attention to this facet of dance, listening and, of course, creativity in both roles. It is fascinating, sometimes the movements of a couple of dancers, even at the same musical moment, are each tuned in different instruments or musical layers and yet perfectly synchronized, magic and pure pleasure.
We are sure that we can affirm that dancing tango helps to release tension, increase self-esteem and improve self-confidence.