In accordance with the applicable data legislation, keep the following in mind:
If you live in a country that is not part of the European Economic Area, the processing of your personal data will be governed by the privacy laws of the State of California.
The company responsible for personal data is El Desbande Escuela de Tango, with fiscal address at C / Mare de Déu dels Desamparats 5, piso 2, 08012 Barcelona (El DESBANDE) (“We” or “Data Controller”). You can contact the representative of the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you do not provide the information indicated as mandatory, we may not be able to process your user registration or provide you with the use of some Services that are available on the Platform.
In order to register and browse the Platform, you must be over 16 years of age. EL DESBANDE may use your personal information to verify your age and ensure compliance with this restriction.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The collection and processing of your personal data is mainly based on the contractual and non-contractual relationship you have with us.
When we send you newsletters and Services or when we use the email address you have provided to contact you individually or to recognize you when you visit our website again, we do so with informed consent.
The way in which we process the information collected by our cookies is based on the informed consent that you have given us, in accordance with current legislation.
3. Personal information we collect
To register on the Platform and identify yourself, we will ask for your email address and your date of birth.
To create your profile on the Platform, you can include personal information such as the country or city in which you reside, a photograph, your name and surname, your education, your professional experience and any other information that you want to share in your profile. The information in the profile helps you to make the most of our Services, as other professionals can find you and discover business opportunities or projects in which you are interested. However, if you do not want this information to be public, it will be enough to not fill in your profile or delete the information you have provided.
To buy or subscribe to our courses, we will ask for your credit or debit card information, including the validity date and the CVV code. If you wish to pay through PayPal, we will ask you for the e-mail address that you have associated with your account. If you want to pay with PayU, you will be redirected to the payment platform. If you request an invoice, we will ask for your billing information if necessary.
When you visit or use our Services, we record data such as frequency of use, the date and time you access, when you view or click on specific content, your course preferences, the projects you share, or the content you post. We use this information when you log in and when you read our emails, and we use internet protocol ("IP") addresses to identify you and record your use of the Platform.
We do not make decisions based on profiles, beyond the personalization of advertising and for the legitimate prevention of internet fraud.
We obtain information through other platforms, for example when you register through Facebook or similar platforms. This could include personal texts or images that are available on an external website.
4. Purpose of the processing
EL DESBANDE (barnatango), as Data Controller, will process your personal data with the following objectives:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Platform, to identify you and give you access to the Services that are available to registered users on it.
- The development, fulfillment and execution of the contract for the provision of services such as the sale or subscription to El Desbande courses or any other contract that we may have on the Platform. You should bear in mind that: You expressly authorize us to process the data required for activation and the payment process. The security codes of the cards (CVV or CVC) will only be used to process the purchase in progress as part of your payment information and will not be stored or processed later. The consent for the activation of this resource allows your data to be filled in automatically in future purchases, so that you will not have to re-enter the payment information each time you make a purchase. It will be understood that the data entered will be valid and will be updated in future purchases. You can modify or delete your credit cards or your PayPal account at any time through the payment method of the purchase form or through the configuration of the payment method of your subscription to El Desbande (barnatango). We store and disclose card information in accordance with international security and confidentiality standards for credit and debit cards. For security reasons, the use of this resource may require changes to your password. Remember that the security of the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of confidential passwords.
- Recommend courses that match your profile.
- Contact you by e-mail to update you and inform you about contracted resources, products or services, including security updates to the Platform, whenever necessary and reasonable.
- Respond to requests or queries you make through the customer service channels available on our Platform.
- We also use your information to generate global non-identifiable data. For example, to generate statistics on our users, their jobs or areas of expertise, the number of hits or clicks on a given course or project, or their demographics.
The provision of the El Desbande Service may entail the use of your personal data, with your express consent, to send you personalized advertising related to our products and services, through e-mails or other electronic means of communication, sent by us or by external collaborators. In order to improve our services, keep in mind that personal information related to purchases, interests and preferences may be used by EL DESBANDE (barnatango) for analytical purposes, characterization of the user profile, marketing studies, quality surveys and for improve interaction with our customers.
If you do not wish to receive some types of communications that we send by e-mail, you can inform us by writing to email@example.com.
Likewise, you can cancel your notifications by following the instructions that appear in each notification you receive.
6. Data retention period
We will retain your personal data for as long as we have a valid contractual relationship and, after that term, for the period determined by the obligations arising from the data processing or as established by law.
7. Data recipients
- Service providers: to provide services on our behalf or to help us provide our services. For example, we contract providers to perform marketing, advertising, communication, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and improve our service, to process transactions with credit cards or other payment methods, for customer service, to collect debts, analyze and improve data (such as data related to user interaction with our services), and to process and manage satisfaction surveys. In order to be efficient, these partners and suppliers may be located in the US or in other countries or territories located outside the European Economic Area and may not provide data protection services comparable to those of your country or those of the Union. European.
8. Data protection rights
As a Data Controller, we are committed to respecting the confidential nature of your personal data and we guarantee the full exercise of these rights. At all times, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access. You have the right to confirm whether we are processing your personal data and, if we are, you have the right to obtain a copy of the data and information related to the processing.
- Right of modification. You have the right to correct errors, to modify incomplete or erroneous data and to guarantee the authenticity of the processed information.
- Right to delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data without undue delay, in the event that it has been processed in an erroneous way or if the purpose for which it has been processed or collected has ceased to exist.
- Right to limit processing. You have the right to request the suspension of the processing of your information if it is illegal or if the accuracy of the data is questioned.
- Right of objection. You have the right to object to the processing of your data when it has been used for direct marketing purposes or when the processing must end due to a personal problem, except when there is a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of actions.
- Right not to be subjected to personalized decisions. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automatic processing of your data, including the characterization of the profile, with binding legal effects or that affect you, except when necessary for the performance of a contract, in accordance with the law. , or if you have expressly authorized it.
In order to exercise these rights, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your (i) identity with the full name and e-mail address used to register or make purchases at El Desbande, an identification document to verify your identity and (ii) the right or rights that you are exercising.
You can also visit the agency that is in charge of supervising data protection in your country to register a claim or request the protection of your rights, if you consider it necessary.
The exercise of such rights is free, except when the claims were deliberately unfounded or excessive, in which case the subject will have to pay the costs of the process.
9. Information about cookies
In compliance with the Principles of the Privacy Shield, El Desbande (barnatango) undertakes to resolve claims related to the collection or use of your personal information. Users from the European Union with queries or complaints regarding the Privacy Shield policy should contact El Desbande first: email@example.com
Posted on July 17, 2020